The Infrastructure and Utilities Development Committee (InfraCom) is one of the sectoral committees under the Regional Development Council (RDC).
InfraCom is responsible in providing the Council with appropriate information and recommendations on matters concerning regional development, particularly in the following areas:
- Land, Air and Sea Transportation
- Water Resources
- Power and Electrification
- Public Buildings
The Infrastructure and Utilities Development Committee (InfraCom) shall:
- Review and endorse programs/projects of national government agencies and LGUs in the region to the Council requiring national government financial exposure which may come in the form of guarantees, national government budget appropriations or subsidies, among others.
- Integrate sectoral information and statistics in the preparation of the annual regional development report.
- Assist the Council in the translation of national development goals and policies into specific regional sectoral objectives.
- Integrate sectoral plans and programs of local government units, interregional sectoral plans and programs and coordinate all sectoral planning and programming activities of sectoral line agencies in the region.
- Perform other related functions as may be a assigned by the Council.
- Facilitate Council decisions/resolutions